Rüdiger Voigt | last update: 2018-05-23
- All connections to this site are encrypted using TLS. If you try to access this site without encryption, your browser will be redirected to the encrypted version.
- All elements of this site are loaded from the same machine. No content delivery network (CDN) is used.
- This server does store anonymized usage logs. For this the last part two bytes your IP address are removed before storage.
- In order to fend off attacks a second log is analyzed for typical patterns. Examples for this are:
- failed attempts to interact with administration interfaces
- scans for common but on this server nonexistent administration interfaces
- bruteforcing passwords
- an extremly high access rate