Rüdiger Voigt works as a Business Intelligence Consultant and develops software in Python and C#.
He is a political scientist and a doctoral student at the University of Cologne (Germany). His main research interests are machine learning, data science, comparative politics, and international relations.
- Datenbanken und SQL
A compact course on "databases and SQL" held in German language for the Regional Computing Center (RRZK) at the University of Cologne since 2016.
- Einführung in den wissenschaftlichen Textsatz mit LaTeX
Introductory course to the LaTeX typesetting system held in German language for the Regional Computing Center (RRZK) at the University of Cologne.
I released some of my software as Open Source:
- A Python framework to build polite, but tenacious crawlers / scrapers with a MariaDB backend.
- Smart, Asynchronous Link Tester with Database backend: works with HTML, Markdown and TeX files.
- A Python library to check user input for validity and / or plausibility
- A Python library that checks whether the running version is compatible and tested. Remind the user to check for updates.
- A Python library to aggregate files and data.
- A Python library to send email. Enforces encryption if not sending via localhost.